The candidate must have a consolidated knowledge of the essential points of the area in a service holding company with this dimension: optimization of resources, consultation processes, negotiation, relationship with suppliers, management of "large parks" (telecommunications, fleet, reprography, etc ...), logistics, maintenance, electronic contracting and reporting platforms.
Mastering the spreadsheet (Excel) is essential, and experience in telecommunications and fleet management is preferably valued. The knowledge of the water supply and sanitation market, in particular, hydraulic equipment and material (meters, valves, pumps, etc.) are also valued.
Regarding soft skills, agile and focused on finding solutions, good communicator (verbal and written, including listening) teamwork, adaptation to change, ability to synthesize.
- Experience of at least 5 years in identical functions;
- Work capacity and dynamism;
- Competence in interacting with external and internal elements;
- I like negotiation;
- Focus on results and solutions;
- Analytical capacity with operational approach;
- Proactivity and with a philosophy of continuous improvement.
- Academic level: Degree in Business Management (preferred);
. English (good level of orality - above all interaction - writing and comprehension - oral and written);
. Knowledge of other languages, mainly Castilian and French, is valued.
. Windows environment: Good knowledge, particularly of Excel (high level) and Word and PowerPoint.
To be negotiated according to the experience shown.
Candidates who fit the profile must send the updated CV to
email@example.com indicating in the subject “Purchasing Assistant”.